Merus Appoints Hui Liu as Chief Business Officer
December 18, 2015
Novartis Oncology's Former Global Head of Business Development and Licensing Joins Immuno-oncology Biotech Company UTRECHT, The Netherlands, Dec. 16, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) - Merus B.V., a clinical-stage...
Inthera Bioscience raises EUR 3.4 million in seed financing round
December 15, 2015
Zürich, Switzerland, December 14, 2015 - Inthera Bioscience, a Swiss biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of first-in-class targeted small molecule therapies for solid tumors, today announced...
ISA Pharmaceuticals’ ISA101 Studied in Phase II Combination Trial with Checkpoint Inhibitor Nivolumab
December 07, 2015
• Trial in patients with HPV16-positive, incurable solid tumors initiated by MD Anderson Cancer Center in collaboration with ISA and Bristol-Myers Squibb Leiden, The Netherlands, December 7, 2015 - ISA Ph...
InteRNA Technologies secures final extension Series A financing and strengthens its Supervisory Board
November 13, 2015
Nijmegen/Utrecht (the Netherlands) - InteRNA Technologies B.V., a biopharma company engaged in the development of microRNA (miRNA)-based therapeutics for oncology, announces today the closing of an equity...
Aglaia is co-sponsoring Oncology Drug Development in Practice (ODDP) 2015
August 27, 2015
Aglaia is co-sponsoring the Oncology Drug Development in Practice (ODDP) 2015 training course. The ODDP is a 3-day educational program, offered by Congress by design and INC Research, that teaches knowledge...
Merus enters into 72.8 million euro series C financing led by Sofinnova Ventures and Novo A/S
August 27, 2015
UTRECHT, Netherlands, Aug. 26, 2015 - Merus B.V., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative bispecific antibody therapeutics, today announced that it has entered into an agreement with i...
Merus Prevails in Inequitable Conduct Case Against Regeneron
August 10, 2015
• Court ruling further strengthens Merus' freedom to operate in using transgenic mice for therapeutic human antibodies Utrecht, The Netherlands, August 10, 2015 -- Merus, a leader in developing best-in-clas...
Towards a Best Practice Approach in Cancer Immunotherapy: Cancer Vaccines Gain Momentum
July 28, 2015
• Review in The Journal of Clinical Investigation points the way forward for therapeutic cancer vaccines Leiden, The Netherlands, July 28, 2015 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immunotherapy com...
ISA Pharmaceuticals Further Strengthens IP Position on Lead Compound ISA101
June 23, 2015
• Three additional European patents and market exclusivity granted for the use of key active ingredients of ISA101 Leiden, The Netherlands, June 23, 2015 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immun...
Merus appoints Mark Iwicki as President of the Supervisory Board
June 01, 2015
Utrecht, The Netherlands, June 1, 2015 -- Merus B.V., a leader in developing best-in-class bispecific antibody therapeutics to treat cancer patients, today announced that Mark Iwicki has been appointed as Pr...
New Peer-Reviewed Publication Provides Further Insights into Mechanism of ISA Pharmaceuticals’ SLP® Immunotherapeutics
May 15, 2015
SLP®s modulate intratumoral macrophages required for tumor regression Leiden, The Netherlands, May 12, 2015 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focusing on rationally design...
Successful product lead identification underscores the strength of Merus’ platform in delivering human, full-length IgG bispecific antibodies
April 08, 2015
Utrecht, The Netherlands, 8th April 2015 - Merus B.V., a leader in developing best-in-class bispecific antibody therapeutics, announced today that it has reached a preclinical milestone in a bispecific antib...
ISA Pharmaceuticals Granted European Patent for the Intradermal Administration of ISA101
March 26, 2015
- Intradermal administration provides significant benefits compared to subcutaneous application - Leiden, The Netherlands, March 24, 2015 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immunotherapy company...
ISA Pharmaceuticals announces start of first Phase I/II clinical trial of its SLP®-AMPLIVANT® conjugates
March 02, 2015
• Leiden University Medical Center to study novel immunotherapeutic in HPV-positive head & neck cancer patients Leiden, The Netherlands, February 26, 2015 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immu...
Merus starts Phase I/II clinical trial for MCLA-128, an ADCC-enhanced bispecific antibody for solid tumors
February 06, 2015
- First patient dosed in trial with potent bispecific antibody overcoming resistance to HER2-targeted therapies - Utrecht, The Netherlands, February 4, 2015 -- Merus B.V., a leader in developing best-in-c...
New Study Explains Synergy between Cancer Vaccine ISA101 and Chemotherapy
January 09, 2015
Tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα) produced by T cells following vaccination sensitizes tumor cells for eradication by certain chemotherapeutics Data published in Clinical Cancer Research support ongoing c...
After US court ruling, Merus reaffirms freedom to operate for its MeMo® transgenic mouse for therapeutic human antibodies
January 06, 2015
- Regeneron's '018 patent' is considered invalid and Merus not infringing - Utrecht, The Netherlands, January 5, 2015 - Merus B.V., a leader in developing best-in-class antibody therapeutics to treat canc...
Issuance of a new U.S. patent covering ORCA’s T1 oncolytic adenovirus technology
January 06, 2015
Nijmegen, The Netherlands - January 5th, 2015 - ORCA Therapeutics BV, a pioneer in the development of innovative oncolytic immunotherapies for treatment of cancer, announced today that it has secured key int...