Press Releases: 2014
Publication in Nature Supports ISA Pharmaceuticals´ Synthetic Long Peptide Immunotherapeutic Approach to Treat Cancer
November 27, 2014
- Synthetic Long Peptide (SLP®) immunotherapy achieves targeted tumor eradication comparable to checkpoint-blocking immunotherapy - New findings on antigens relevant for checkpoint blocking pave the way for...
Publication Demonstrates Strong Preclinical Efficacy of ORCA's lead Compound ORCA-010 in Different Tumor Models
September 25, 2014
Nijmegen, The Netherlands - September 25th, 2014 - ORCA Therapeutics BV, a pioneer in the development of innovative oncolytic virus immunotherapies for treatment of cancer, announced today the publication of...
Patent Position of Merus' MeMo Mouse Strengthened by Ruling of European Patent Office
September 24, 2014
- Freedom to operate confirmed - Successful opposition against Regeneron's patent EP 1 360 287 B1 for transgenic mice producing therapeutic human antibodies Utrecht, The Netherlands, Sept. 18, 2014 - Merus...
Biotech venture capital firm Aglaia launches new $65 mln Oncology fund
September 18, 2014
Bilthoven, the Netherlands, 18 September 2014 - Dutch venture capitalist Aglaia has announced the launch of Aglaia Oncology Fun...Read more
Biotech durfinvesteerder Aglaia start nieuw Oncology Fund met initieel 50 miljoen euro aan kapitaal
September 18, 2014
Bilthoven, 18 september 2014 - Durfinvesteerder Aglaia maakt de start bekend van een nieuw oncologiefonds onder de naam Aglaia Oncology Fund II. Investeerders participeren voor € 50 miljoen. De geplande fon...
ISA Pharmaceuticals Appoints Hendrik-Jan Laseur as Member of the Supervisory Board
September 03, 2014
ISA Pharmaceuticals Appoints Hendrik-Jan Laseur as Member of the Supervisory Board Leiden, The Netherlands, September 3, 2014 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focusing on r...
Provincie benut kapitaal uit de markt voor Utrechtse Life Sciences sector
July 10, 2014
De provincie Utrecht heeft Aglaia Biomedical Ventures als professionele fondsbeheerder geselecteerd in het kader van een mandaat voor het aanwenden van € 1.25 miljoen voor ondernemingen in de Utrechtse Life...
ISA Pharmaceuticals Appoints Ronald Loggers as Chief Executive Officer
July 07, 2014
Leiden, The Netherlands, July 07, 2014 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focusing on rationally designed immunotherapeutics against cancer and persistent viral infections, to...
SomantiX and EdgeLeap team-up to mine new anti-angiogenesis targets for cancer therapy
July 02, 2014
SomantiX B.V. in Utrecht and the newly established data analysis company EdgeLeap B.V., founded by former TNO members will join...Read more
New Clinical Data Demonstrate Strong Synergy between Cancer Vaccine ISA101 and Chemotherapy
April 10, 2014
- Data presented at the AACR Annual Meeting 2014 - Potential new treatment being developed for patients with late-stage cervical cancer Leiden, The Netherlands, April 10, 2014 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V.,...
New Clinical Data on Cancer Vaccine ISA101 to Be Presented at the AACR Annual Meeting 2014
March 27, 2014
Leiden, The Netherlands, March 27, 2014 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focusing on rationally designed therapeutic vaccines against cancer and persistent viral infections,...
ORCA Therapeutics granted Chinese Patent covering its T1 oncolytic adenovirus technology
March 22, 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands - March 20th, 2013 - ORCA Therapeutics BV, a pioneer in the development of innovative virotherapies for treatment of cancer, announces today that it has secured key intellectual pr...
ProBioGen and Merus Sign Deal on GlymaxX® ADCC Enhancement Technology
March 04, 2014
- GlymaxX® Manufacturing Technology Improves Bispecific Antibody Activity for Solid Tumor Treatment - Berlin, Germany, and Utrecht, The Netherlands - March 4, 2014 - ProBioGen AG and Merus B.V. today anno...
ISA Pharmaceuticals Strengthens Patent Protection for its Lead Product ISA101
February 24, 2014
- Granted EU patent provides market exclusivity until 2028 - Leiden, The Netherlands, February 24, 2014 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focusing on rationally designed the...
Synthon Biopharmaceuticals ramping up for initiation of Phase I study with its frontrunner ADC SYD985
January 14, 2014
Nijmegen, the Netherlands, January 14, 2014 - In its quest to develop medications to treat serious diseases, Synthon Biopharmac...Read more
InteRNA Technologies, UCB and University of Bonn to collaborate on the role of microRNAs in neurodegenerative disease
January 10, 2014
Nijmegen/Utrecht (the Netherlands), January 10 2014 - InteRNA Technologies B.V., the Dutch biopharma company engaged in the development of microRNA (miRNA)-based therapeutics, and the Neuroallianz Consortium...