News & Events
Merus enters into 72.8 million euro series C financing led by Sofinnova Ventures and Novo A/S
August 27, 2015
UTRECHT, Netherlands, Aug. 26, 2015 - Merus B.V., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative bispecific antibody therapeutics, today announced that it has entered into an agreement with i...
Merus Prevails in Inequitable Conduct Case Against Regeneron
August 10, 2015
• Court ruling further strengthens Merus' freedom to operate in using transgenic mice for therapeutic human antibodies Utrecht, The Netherlands, August 10, 2015 -- Merus, a leader in developing best-in-clas...
Towards a Best Practice Approach in Cancer Immunotherapy: Cancer Vaccines Gain Momentum
July 28, 2015
• Review in The Journal of Clinical Investigation points the way forward for therapeutic cancer vaccines Leiden, The Netherlands, July 28, 2015 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immunotherapy com...
ISA Pharmaceuticals Further Strengthens IP Position on Lead Compound ISA101
June 23, 2015
• Three additional European patents and market exclusivity granted for the use of key active ingredients of ISA101 Leiden, The Netherlands, June 23, 2015 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immun...
Merus appoints Mark Iwicki as President of the Supervisory Board
June 01, 2015
Utrecht, The Netherlands, June 1, 2015 -- Merus B.V., a leader in developing best-in-class bispecific antibody therapeutics to treat cancer patients, today announced that Mark Iwicki has been appointed as Pr...
New Peer-Reviewed Publication Provides Further Insights into Mechanism of ISA Pharmaceuticals’ SLP® Immunotherapeutics
May 15, 2015
SLP®s modulate intratumoral macrophages required for tumor regression Leiden, The Netherlands, May 12, 2015 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focusing on rationally design...
Successful product lead identification underscores the strength of Merus’ platform in delivering human, full-length IgG bispecific antibodies
April 08, 2015
Utrecht, The Netherlands, 8th April 2015 - Merus B.V., a leader in developing best-in-class bispecific antibody therapeutics, announced today that it has reached a preclinical milestone in a bispecific antib...
ISA Pharmaceuticals Granted European Patent for the Intradermal Administration of ISA101
March 26, 2015
- Intradermal administration provides significant benefits compared to subcutaneous application - Leiden, The Netherlands, March 24, 2015 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immunotherapy company...
ISA Pharmaceuticals announces start of first Phase I/II clinical trial of its SLP®-AMPLIVANT® conjugates
March 02, 2015
• Leiden University Medical Center to study novel immunotherapeutic in HPV-positive head & neck cancer patients Leiden, The Netherlands, February 26, 2015 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immu...
Merus starts Phase I/II clinical trial for MCLA-128, an ADCC-enhanced bispecific antibody for solid tumors
February 06, 2015
- First patient dosed in trial with potent bispecific antibody overcoming resistance to HER2-targeted therapies - Utrecht, The Netherlands, February 4, 2015 -- Merus B.V., a leader in developing best-in-c...
New Study Explains Synergy between Cancer Vaccine ISA101 and Chemotherapy
January 09, 2015
Tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα) produced by T cells following vaccination sensitizes tumor cells for eradication by certain chemotherapeutics Data published in Clinical Cancer Research support ongoing c...
After US court ruling, Merus reaffirms freedom to operate for its MeMo® transgenic mouse for therapeutic human antibodies
January 06, 2015
- Regeneron's '018 patent' is considered invalid and Merus not infringing - Utrecht, The Netherlands, January 5, 2015 - Merus B.V., a leader in developing best-in-class antibody therapeutics to treat canc...
Issuance of a new U.S. patent covering ORCA’s T1 oncolytic adenovirus technology
January 06, 2015
Nijmegen, The Netherlands - January 5th, 2015 - ORCA Therapeutics BV, a pioneer in the development of innovative oncolytic immunotherapies for treatment of cancer, announced today that it has secured key int...
Publication in Nature Supports ISA Pharmaceuticals´ Synthetic Long Peptide Immunotherapeutic Approach to Treat Cancer
November 27, 2014
- Synthetic Long Peptide (SLP®) immunotherapy achieves targeted tumor eradication comparable to checkpoint-blocking immunotherapy - New findings on antigens relevant for checkpoint blocking pave the way for...
Publication Demonstrates Strong Preclinical Efficacy of ORCA's lead Compound ORCA-010 in Different Tumor Models
September 25, 2014
Nijmegen, The Netherlands - September 25th, 2014 - ORCA Therapeutics BV, a pioneer in the development of innovative oncolytic virus immunotherapies for treatment of cancer, announced today the publication of...
Patent Position of Merus' MeMo Mouse Strengthened by Ruling of European Patent Office
September 24, 2014
- Freedom to operate confirmed - Successful opposition against Regeneron's patent EP 1 360 287 B1 for transgenic mice producing therapeutic human antibodies Utrecht, The Netherlands, Sept. 18, 2014 - Merus...
Biotech venture capital firm Aglaia launches new $65 mln Oncology fund
September 18, 2014
Bilthoven, the Netherlands, 18 September 2014 - Dutch venture capitalist Aglaia has announced the launch of Aglaia Oncology Fun...Read more
Biotech durfinvesteerder Aglaia start nieuw Oncology Fund met initieel 50 miljoen euro aan kapitaal
September 18, 2014
Bilthoven, 18 september 2014 - Durfinvesteerder Aglaia maakt de start bekend van een nieuw oncologiefonds onder de naam Aglaia Oncology Fund II. Investeerders participeren voor € 50 miljoen. De geplande fon...
ISA Pharmaceuticals Appoints Hendrik-Jan Laseur as Member of the Supervisory Board
September 03, 2014
ISA Pharmaceuticals Appoints Hendrik-Jan Laseur as Member of the Supervisory Board Leiden, The Netherlands, September 3, 2014 - ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., a clinical-stage immunotherapy company focusing on r...
Provincie benut kapitaal uit de markt voor Utrechtse Life Sciences sector
July 10, 2014
De provincie Utrecht heeft Aglaia Biomedical Ventures als professionele fondsbeheerder geselecteerd in het kader van een mandaat voor het aanwenden van € 1.25 miljoen voor ondernemingen in de Utrechtse Life...